The weather has certainly turned this week, and there is much more of a chill in the air.
But before you start reaching for the jumpers and jeans, think about how you can make those Summer favourite last a bit longer!
Here are a few ways to ‘winterize’ (not sure that’s a word 🤔 but you know what I mean) your dresses.
It’s all about being creative and adding a layer.
- Add a blazer and boots, this is a very ‘now’ look. You want quite a oversized blazer for this look and not an ‘officer’ style one.
- Layer over a jumper. This works really well with a shirt dress as you can leave the colour out. Make sure that the jumper finishes at your waist or it can look shapeless.
- Add a sweater vest! These are going to be in all shops this autumn, and they are perfect for making that lighter weight dress work for Autumn
- Add a jumper underneath. I love a polo neck personally, but if you are quite busty go for a lower neckline.
- Layer up with a long cardigan and a pair of thick tights. This is a super easy was to make your fav dress work for Autumn. Pick out colour from the print or choose a complimentary colour and try and match the accessories for a effortless look.
If you want to maximise what you already have in your wardrobe, I can help.
With a wardrobe makeover, I can show you had to make the most of what you have, what pieces you are missing that could make more of your wardrobe, show you how to organise your clothes, shoes and accessories and help sort out what shapes, styles and fabrics work for you and not against you.
To find out more click here or drop me a message.